February 14, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Private
IBM Cloud is being used within my organization as the PaaS for micro services and new REST APIs. It is being used by different groups across the enterprise. We are using it both for POCs and for production services.
- There is a large variety of services available on IBM Cloud.
- This is my first experience with a PaaS and I haven’t had any major problems navigating around it.
- It is easy to deploy applications and services on IBM Cloud.
- The UI was a little confusing at first after the shift from BlueMix.
- There could be better support and examples for deploying SOAP services.
- IBM Cloud has helped us start using the cloud and migrating old services to the cloud.