Overall Satisfaction with Imperva Attack Analytics
Complete visibility into the database, all privileged activities, as well as comprehensive auditing of any access to sensitive information. It meets the operational scalability demands of the company by consolidating the management, visibility and reporting across the distributed locations. Enforces access policies, sending real-time alerts and enabling users to create follow-on tasks, to ensure proper incident management and response
- Routinely runs assessments and scans our systems to identify missing patches and configurations
- Enables the company to identify users with excessive rights to sensitive data
- Accelerates incident response and investigation with centralized management and advanced analytics
- Improve the process of forwarding details about system events and database security events to the company's Security Operations Center through better integration with other systems
- Continuous API endpoint protection with security norms adjusted to APIs
- Analyzes security events using artificial intelligence
- DDoS protection that shields assets to ensure business continuity with no performance impact and guaranteed uptime
- Visibility and control over all endpoint access
- Detects malicious behavior and use of stolen credentials, with real-time remediation
- Clean analytics saves hundreds of hours in incident response
We chose Imperva Attack Analytics for its ability to monitor and audit database activities and its ability to scale and meet demands of the distributed environment. The solution is simple, straightforward and transparent for colleagues, and provides real-time event monitoring, audit analysis and customisable reports.
Do you think Imperva Attack Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Imperva Attack Analytics's feature set?
Did Imperva Attack Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Imperva Attack Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Imperva Attack Analytics again?
I have found the solution to be flexible, adaptable and responsive which enables the implementation of risk management principles and security best practices. It provides visibility into cloud application usage, including what data has been accessed, when and by whom that help detect behavioral anomalies with app usage and alert on suspicious events.