Overall Satisfaction with IntelliMagic Vision for SAN
We are a Disaster Recovery service provider and we provide DRaaS cloud-based services to our clients. We have a very mixed storage environment that services IBM Mainframe, pSeries (AIX), iSeries (AS/400) and x86 environments. Intellimagic monitors and reports across all of our storage platforms to quickly alert us to issues and historical capacity and performance information.
- The reporting capabilities are some of the best in the industry
- The granular metric details that are captured are extremely helpful when reviewing storage performance
- The ability to link hosts to volumes and report on specific host performance based on volume performance is very helpful
- Storage Area Network switch monitoring is critical to alerts such as buffer credit overflows
- object storage reporting is missing
- virtual hypervisor host storage reporting is missing
Do you think IntelliMagic Vision for SAN delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IntelliMagic Vision for SAN's feature set?
Did IntelliMagic Vision for SAN live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IntelliMagic Vision for SAN go as expected?
Would you buy IntelliMagic Vision for SAN again?
Intellimagic is well suited for any environment but particularly heterogeneous environments where you need a single reporting tool to tie together all of your storage arrays, storage fabric switches, and host endpoints to clearly and quickly see where you might have a problem.