Overall Satisfaction with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
Keap was implemented in my company last year to manage the influx of leads and track the customer through the sales process. We also use Keap to onboard the new clients to acclimate them with how we do business and the culture of the company. We use this across the company to help keep us organized and informed.
- Keap organizes and tracks our leads.
- Keap allows employees to use the pipeline feature to meet their goals.
- Keap informs new clients through automations.
- The email feature seems to send well, but emails do bounce frequently.
- Automations sometimes send too fast and if accidentally triggered, you can't cancel in mass.
- Slightly difficult to learn.
- We are able to get more leads.
- We are able to confirm appointments so much easier.
- We have definitely had a high ROI with Keap in the last 10 months.
We have used a couple of CRMs that have been difficult and did not provide the automation or features that Keap provides. Keap has been a great all-in-one system that allows us to communicate with our customers and potential customers in so many different ways. This has boosted our revenue so much more than the others ever did.
Do you think Keap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Keap's feature set?
Did Keap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Keap go as expected?
Would you buy Keap again?
This is an excellent software/system to use on the front end of leads and tracking through the sales journey. It also is nice for onboarding new clients. Once clients are established with your organization, we find it a little cumbersome to use in that aspect. We move clients once they are established.