Overall Satisfaction with Keeper
Our organization uses Keeper as main password manager. It's provided for each employee to make passwords secure. Keeper is not one of the fanciest tools, but it's totally one of the best cloud-based password managers. It stores your passwords, generates new ones if you need, has 2-factor authentication, and may provide you with login suggestions while filling in a form.
- Easy to use - you can easily access it anywhere and anytime you want (it has mobile apps, web and desktop versions)
- High level of security - 2-step authentication with your phone number
- Simple to save and get passwords and login information. Keeper fills it in for you. It may create complex passwords for you
- Syncs across all devices
- The automatic web form filling is sometimes annoying popping up not in right places sometimes
- It helps easily login to all of the services that are needed during work which saves time a lot
- You don't need to remember tons of login information or write everything down with a big risk
I tried different Android services for password managing but all of them have many different features that are not useful and just distract you - Keeper is simple and easy to use with only needed features included.
Keeper is the best place to keep your login information as well as payment card information. It really is a time saver - creating strong passwords for you and filling forms up automatically. You won't need to remember your security info ever again - it's all safe in one place with 2-factor authentication.