User Review: "Kenexa ATS - better than most!"https://www.trustradius.com/talent-managementKenexaUnspecified6.5501012013-12-13T03:13:27.672Z
- Kenexa has good linking capabilities; the user can review reqs when in candidate view, and candidates while in req view
- The process steps are generally logical and well-ordered for candidate dispositioning
- E-mail addresses are not active URL links in most panels, resulting in a lot of copy-and-paste.
- The fields in the candidate search function are not well-ordered.
- The req approval process is weak on notification triggers.
Although I do not have the authority to renew on behalf the company where I work, I would likely recommend continuing the use of Kenexa rather than abandon it and start over, as it does a better-than-average job compared to other ATS products with which I have experience.