User Review: "Kenexa- my personal expereince"https://www.trustradius.com/talent-managementKenexaUnspecified6.1491012013-12-15T00:01:47.718Z
- Kenexa allows Boolean key word search within a particular requisition so it makes sifting through a high number of applicants manageable and effective
- Kenexa can be tailored to meet individual business needs. During the time we’ve had Kenexa here I’ve used it in support of a few different business segments and for each the way the system was used to “position” candidate statuses have varied based on the individual need of the business. One example is when interviewing a high volume of applicants internationally, we were able to send qualified applicants through to the “event manager” and it would enable the candidate to select his/her interview date/time based on previously submitted options inputted by our Kenexa users.
- Kenexa allows one to customize and score questions for each open requisition that applicants complete as they apply. The system then sorts applicants according to the score of candidate answers allowing for easy sorting of top qualified candidates.
- When onboarding a new hire, Kenexa sends our new hire documents via a portal link to be submitted online by the candidate. The system is not easily compatible with Mac users and so it can complicate the candidate experience for many of our creative hires.
- I’ve experienced a high volume of system outages where I was not able access Kenexa. These outages have been resolved in some cases by a system restart, clearing my “cookies” and in the majority of cases, the Kenexa tech team had to make the fix on their end as more often the not the issue tended to be user wide. They are usually great about fixing bugs in a timely fashion but there have been instances where I’ve been blocked out for a few hours.
- In my ideal ATS, a system should be able to compose and edit offer letters with the click of a button. Unfortunately there is much manual entry needed to generate offer letters in Kenexa, and once completed, it is no possible to edit. For example, if a new hire’s start date changed we have to create an completely new offer letter, we cannot go in and just make the minor adjustment.
- I would agree that Kenexa has led to increased employee efficiency by allowing for an effecitve and fast sorting system of qualified candidates.
To be honest, this decision would not reside with me, however, while I would recommend some changes, I think that overall Kenexa is an effective tool.