Kespry -- The Leader - From a Customer Point of Viewhttps://www.trustradius.com/commercial-droneKespryUnspecified1021012017-11-06T17:33:40.966Z
November 06, 2017
Kespry -- The Leader - From a Customer Point of View
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Kespry
Whitaker Contracting Corp and our sister company, Madison Materials, use the Kespry drone in a variety of ways. Initially, we were using it primarily for inventory purposes. We now use the drone for measuring large industrial roofs for our foam and roof sealing division. We also use the drone for as-built data and progress data in our civil work. We use the drone when quoting projects to verify the data given to us from the engineering companies. We rely on drone data for mine planning, erosion control monitoring, measuring clearing and grubbing on projects that we quote, etc. We find added value in all departments. Also, we are able to share data with auditors, customers, government personnel.
- Kespry has the most amazing customer service of any company I have worked with. Any time there is an issue, they respond back within minutes, and typically can resolve the problem within an hour or two.
- Kespry listens to their customers and implements suggestions that are beneficial to the industry.
- We find that the quality of the data is second to none.
- I think that Kespry should try to lower any cost of LTE service, or attempt negotiate a lower price for data blocks.
- Kespry should increase the size of data plan from 5GB to 30 GB.
- I would like to see a video option.
- Madison materials used to inventory our quarries once a year. It used to take about 2 weeks for the 3 quarries we currently have online. We now inventory all quarries monthly, this typically takes one day.
- With the new 2S drone, the AEC market has one of the finest tools to hit the market in years.
- I love the fact that we can use the drone in conditions that other drone manufacturers just cannot match.
I don't wish to name the other drone companies that I have evaluated. Some had constraints about the wind velocity before being able to fly. Others had constraints with flight time per battery or imaging. I have evaluated 3 other companies and all were unable to match the customer service of Kespry.
Kespry has a complete package. From the automatic flight path, the takeoff and landing, kespry has removed a lot of user error that plague other drone companies. I love the fact that Kespry takes care of all of the maintenance. In a construction or production setting, use of the drone removes the historical liability of employees walking across busy sites between heavy equipment passes.