No, I don't work for Kespry. I just really, really love it that much.The company that I work for, Atlas Sand and Rock, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eucon Corporation. I manage the use of the Kespry drone throughout the entire corporation for stockpile volume measurements, raw material volume measurements, and inventory tracking. Kespry allows us to obtain near-real time inventory measurements that would have taken days to obtain with previous methods.,Kespry has unmatched customer service. The Customer Success Team works from a deep knowledge base and always has a solution to keep me moving forward in my workflow. Kespry has done a great job of simplifying the entire data capture process. The system ships with everything that you need to get started, it has an intuitive interface, and provides detailed data that the layman can understand and use. Kespry is constantly innovating and adding new and useful features. They really listen to what the customer wants.,Our company would like to see more data entry fields in the inventory management area. It would be useful to see information such as material cost and retail price. We have mentioned this and I understand that it is being addressed. I would like to see faster data transfer from the drone to the iPad. When a mission is completed, I like to make sure that the data is completely transferred from the drone before I leave the site. A vehicle cigarette lighter powered battery charger would come in extremely handy for missions that use multiple batteries, or for times when there is no power present for recharging the drone batteries.,10,In one of our companies, we are performing monthly stockpile measurements at four different sites. Before Kespry, the schedule at those four sites was bi-annual, at a cost of over $20,000. We are now able to get 6 times the data at a fraction of the previous cost. During one big inventory measurement push, I captured data for 212 stockpiles in 3 days. The following is an excerpt from an email message that I sent to Kespry last summer; "Up until now, I didn’t quite realize how much time we are saving with Kespry. With my previous method, I could measure an average stockpile in about 45 minutes. With Kespry, I averaged 7.9 minutes per stockpile. That’s INCLUDING the time it took me to drive 850 miles. We completed 173 hours worth of work in about 28 hours. If my math is correct, that’s an 84% reduction in labor costs for this single inventory measurement cycle. That’s over a month’s worth of work in 3 days.",Kespry -- The Leader - From a Customer Point of ViewWhitaker Contracting Corp and our sister company, Madison Materials, use the Kespry drone in a variety of ways. Initially, we were using it primarily for inventory purposes. We now use the drone for measuring large industrial roofs for our foam and roof sealing division. We also use the drone for as-built data and progress data in our civil work. We use the drone when quoting projects to verify the data given to us from the engineering companies. We rely on drone data for mine planning, erosion control monitoring, measuring clearing and grubbing on projects that we quote, etc. We find added value in all departments. Also, we are able to share data with auditors, customers, government personnel.,Kespry has the most amazing customer service of any company I have worked with. Any time there is an issue, they respond back within minutes, and typically can resolve the problem within an hour or two. Kespry listens to their customers and implements suggestions that are beneficial to the industry. We find that the quality of the data is second to none.,I think that Kespry should try to lower any cost of LTE service, or attempt negotiate a lower price for data blocks. Kespry should increase the size of data plan from 5GB to 30 GB. I would like to see a video option.,10,Madison materials used to inventory our quarries once a year. It used to take about 2 weeks for the 3 quarries we currently have online. We now inventory all quarries monthly, this typically takes one day. With the new 2S drone, the AEC market has one of the finest tools to hit the market in years. I love the fact that we can use the drone in conditions that other drone manufacturers just cannot match.,
Kespry

Kespry Reviews

Kespry
Filter 2 vetted Kespry reviews and ratings
Kyle Huffman profile photo
November 07, 2017

Review: "No, I don't work for Kespry. I just really, really love it that much."

• Kespry has unmatched customer service. The Customer Success Team works from a deep knowledge base and always has a solution to keep me moving forward in my workflow.
  • Kespry has done a great job of simplifying the entire data capture process. The system ships with everything that you need to get started, it has an intuitive interface, and provides detailed data that the layman can understand and use.
  • Kespry is constantly innovating and adding new and useful features. They really listen to what the customer wants.
  • Our company would like to see more data entry fields in the inventory management area. It would be useful to see information such as material cost and retail price. We have mentioned this and I understand that it is being addressed.
  • I would like to see faster data transfer from the drone to the iPad. When a mission is completed, I like to make sure that the data is completely transferred from the drone before I leave the site.
  • A vehicle cigarette lighter powered battery charger would come in extremely handy for missions that use multiple batteries, or for times when there is no power present for recharging the drone batteries.
Kespry excels at quickly providing accurate stockpile measurement data. It is great for doing inventory spot-checks in order to avoid over-producing a material that is expensive to make, or to avoid over committing an existing stockpile. Though Kespry can produce photo realistic 3D models of aggregate piles and terrain, it isn't really made to capture the same level of detail of structures or vegetation.
Read Kyle Huffman's full review
John P Davenport profile photo
November 06, 2017

Review: "Kespry -- The Leader - From a Customer Point of View"

• Kespry has the most amazing customer service of any company I have worked with. Any time there is an issue, they respond back within minutes, and typically can resolve the problem within an hour or two.
  • Kespry listens to their customers and implements suggestions that are beneficial to the industry.
  • We find that the quality of the data is second to none.
  • I think that Kespry should try to lower any cost of LTE service, or attempt negotiate a lower price for data blocks.
  • Kespry should increase the size of data plan from 5GB to 30 GB.
  • I would like to see a video option.
Kespry has a complete package. From the automatic flight path, the takeoff and landing, kespry has removed a lot of user error that plague other drone companies. I love the fact that Kespry takes care of all of the maintenance. In a construction or production setting, use of the drone removes the historical liability of employees walking across busy sites between heavy equipment passes.
Read John P Davenport's full review

Kespry Scorecard Summary

About Kespry

Kespry is a provider of drone systems for commercial markets. It is designed to enable capture, analysis, and sharing of aerial data for use in aggregate mining, agriculture, and other industries where arial topography analysis is important.