Overall Satisfaction with Kira Systems
We use Kira to verify contract information during audit, tax, and consulting engagements. It helps us identify issues earlier in the process, standardizes our procedures, and saves a bit of time.
- Kira allows us to create standard procedures for what we look for in a particular type of contract.
- Kira can highlight the top things we want to pull out of a contract.
- Allows us to complete the review process in one place, then export the information to our work papers.
- Makes us feel good about using AI.
- The interface is built for a customized experience every time you use Kira. We like to standardize. Audiencing the experience will help us a great deal.
- The ability to integrate with more systems to export the data directly into.
- Analyzing the table data.
- Provide additional organizational management features—like default worksheets that stay, the ability to order the worksheets and deletion of users, contracts, and projects.
- It works, but not as well as we thought it would.
- Staff still feel they can manually review the contracts as fast as Kira.
- It's better for newer staff who have less experience.
They are very prompt, reactive and communicative.
It's pretty easy to use but could use some upgrades listed previously in this survey. It really needs the ability to focus on a particular type of staff member at larger organizations.
- PowerBI. I was able to create some reporting using the API.
- Excel. This allows me to export and report on licensing (which is different than the API reporting).
- SharePoint integration.
- CaseWare working papers
- Any structured SQL
More difficult. The Excel exports don't match the API data and the data changes, so it's hard to keep records.
It's still unique and already put together. The others we would have to launch larger projects to use.
Do you think Kira Systems delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kira Systems's feature set?
Did Kira Systems live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kira Systems go as expected?
Would you buy Kira Systems again?
It works well on standard contracts and allows us to push the work to less experienced staff members.