Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)
We use this program on a daily basis in the operation of our law practice, including to secure and send legal documents to third parties, and to receive and amend documents received as a PDF.
- It is a fast operating program.
- It is particularly easy to use and has clear menu options.
- It is cost effective.
- A direct menu link to DocuSign (electronic signature protocol in Australia) would be good for my practice.
- An easier to use and expansive stamp panel/tab.
- A more accessible method to change font and font size within the document.
- Compatible with most software programs, cost effective and easy to use.
- Nil negative impact.
Do you think Kofax Power PDF delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF's feature set?
Did Kofax Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF go as expected?
Would you buy Kofax Power PDF again?
- Reading and converting documents to Word format.
- Converting documents to readable PDF.
- Converting forms.
- Amending and/or altering text within a PDF.
- Amending third party PDF documents.