Overall Satisfaction with Liquibase
Unisys is planning to use Liquibase for managing revisions of database schema scripts for their existing/ upcoming clients.
- Flexible schema change. Supports SQL, XML, YAML and JSON formats.
- Auto-generate scripts. Automatically generate SQL scripts for reviews.
- Real-time monitoring & visibility.
- Current schema view
- Schema comparisons
- Supporting multiple databases is a huge plus.
- It works well and fasts if schema changes are not overly complex.
- A few out-of-the-box features.
Database deployment automation. Liquibase enables you to automate your processes safely from development to production. Database code development, validation reporting, auditing.
Because it has the potential to help my client's day-to-day and long term business
Amazon SimpleDB is a highly available NoSQL data store that offloads the work of database administration. Developers simply store and query data items via web service requests, and Amazon SimpleDB does the rest. Unbound by the strict requirements of a relational, Amazon SimpleDB is optimized to provide high availability and flexibility, with little or no administrative burden database.
Do you think Liquibase delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Liquibase's feature set?
Did Liquibase live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Liquibase go as expected?
Would you buy Liquibase again?