Overall Satisfaction with Trellix Endpoint Forensics
The McAfee Endpoint Protection is a standard protection for enterprise Networks, small-scale networks, and a single user or multiple user systems. It has reliable features such as security updates, the ability for scanning systems, McAfee Agent Status Monitoring. It can be controlled by a McAfee agent which shows latest details of the software. Such as the time when the antivirus has been updated, the version of antivirus, last security update check.
- This seems like a very advanced program for protecting data. It provides security while browsing the web, sending e-mails, uploading data to the cloud, etc.
- The GUI is wonderful and simple to use.
- Deployment and administration are fast and easy.
- Takes more CPU utilization and a lot of memory.
- When the system is under scan it will hang the screen and other processes are very difficult to work with.
- Legacy systems or low configuration systems cannot support McAfee process fully
- It effectively blocks website redirects if they are even slightly malicious
- Easy of access for the end user, the system can be handled from single user console.
McAfee Endpoint Security provides a single platform for Firewall, AV and web control. With the new console and integration between the components, threat detection is superior.