Overall Satisfaction with MetaCompliance
Previously we had done our own security awareness training. It became too cumbersome with a small team to develop content and deliver the content. MetaCompliance helps us by providing content for us to use and modify the delivery. It also tracking capabilities that were extremely manual for us previously. The campaign functionality is nice in that we can plan out the complete year of training and have it automatically sent out when scheduled. The phishing module and policy management modules were great add-ons for the training and tracking of these areas also.
- Tracking of policy acceptance and training completion
- Scheduling of future training with automatic delivery
- Engaging content for use in training like videos, Interactive quizzes, quizzes, phish simulation, and their blog
- Well crafted phishing examples
- The onboarding team's process is smooth and can efficiently work into a busy schedule and not impact the rest of your day. The time to get up and running and start your first campaign is quick and easy. The only limiting factor is yourself.
- Sometimes in the administration interface I forget where things are located
- Reporting is all prebuilt reports - sometimes it would be nice to be able to create a custom report
- Security Awareness Training
- Automated delivery of the training
- Simulated Phishing emails
- Policy Management - delivery and acceptance
- Short engaging content for users with short attention spans
- We are finding our employees are much better able to identify malicious emails
- Less time spent on IT developing, delivering, and maintaining security awareness training
- Overall has lead to an increase in Security within the organization
Do you think MetaCompliance delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MetaCompliance's feature set?
Did MetaCompliance live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MetaCompliance go as expected?
Would you buy MetaCompliance again?
MetaCompliance is well suited to be managed by a small IT team. It is also well suited for companies that need to provide their employees with security awareness training. It has the added benefits for companies that may not have a formal policy approval process, MetaCompliance's policy management modules will help there. Lastly, the capabilities of the phishing simulation could be used by any organization that does not have a program in place for phishing.