Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Cloud App Security
We Use Microsoft Cloud App Security in our Microsoft Technology Department like Azure, Power apps, and .Net department. We use MCAS for threat detection vulnerable checkpoints in web applications, mobile apps, or servers. As it is mostly used in the Saas category. Mostly our clients want to switch to azure and apply MCAS for security purposes.
- Security and Auto check for integrations
- Detail distinguish according to severity of threats
- Work well with Microsoft tools and Azure
- filters are also good
- Not smooth working with other cloud service provider like aws
- sometimes not updated with latest threat or very late threat detection.
- Can be more UI side attractive
- Not a cheap price
- slow with real time data
- Detail threat detection report
- Inspection on a periodic basis
- Integration with Azure
- it has a positive impact
- less spend on security for clients
- easy apply and less efforts
- McAfee MVISION Cloud (formerly Skyhigh CASB)
More flexible and more features with easy integration with cloud services like Microsoft Azure and other cloud services. Overall both gives similar features but we prefer Microsoft cloud app security due to its high threat detection rate. mostly we have been able to stop the threat in very very less time.
Do you think Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps's feature set?
Did Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps again?
It is well suited if your team is working with Microsoft tools and Azure services. but if you are using other cloud service providers and don't want to spend efforts in learning integration with third-party software then this is not a great fit for you. overall we are very satisfied with the product. If your corporation with Microsoft tools then I would recommend it.