Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Yammer
Yammer has been at Manhattan Associates for over 2 years. It is used across the globe and across all departments so that we can work more effectively and efficiently. Key initiatve to break down silos, help departments work together, find answers when we don't always know who to ask.
- Easy to set up, easy to work with, each to use. Not much of a learning curve, which makes it easy to get rolling in your organization.
- Works with text, photos, videos, files.
- In the cloud, and on mobile.
- Would be helpful to edit a post once it's been published (correcting typos, adding a few more sentences rather than start another post)
- Mobile app is good, but not as robust of an experience with critical needs such as "search" and accessing Yammer Notes
- When files are uploaded, there is no way to organize/view them say by alphabetical title, author, etc.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Increased learning curve of getting people up to speed on a project (they join the group and can see past info, files, etc.)
- increased communication between peers as well as leadership to employees