April 23, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Norton 360 Premium
Overall Satisfaction with Norton
Norton has a high standard of quality and offers us online protection for our devices, with very extensive features, an intuitive navigation design and various customer service options at a relatively affordable price.
Browsing through the application is easy, without affecting the performance of the computer and guaranteeing a high malware detection rate.
- It protects us live against all kinds of malware.
- It has an intelligent Firewall for Windows and Mac.
- It has an easy to use Password Manager.
- Submit a Cloud Backup.
- SafeCam to block unauthorized access to the webcam.
- As a counterpart, the system lacks protection against computer worms in P2P networks (peer to peer).
- Customer service is not immediate.
Security software with very good features that works in the background.
Price suitable for companies of any size and easy to install and use.
Do you think Norton delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Norton's feature set?
Did Norton live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Norton go as expected?
Would you buy Norton again?
Software that adapts to all types of companies. Its update system is quite decent and provides security for many of the new viruses, malware, rootkits, etc. that appear every day. Its scanning system is also good, fast and effective, and generally manages to recognize the different potentially dangerous files.