Overall Satisfaction with Nozzle
I've used multiple SEO-related tools and still use more than one, but Nozzle takes the top [spot] when diving into data. With Nozzle and its simple project onboarding, we can quickly collect a ton of data that Nozzle then allows us to overview promptly. With just a few clicks, we can drill into the finer details of the collected data to identify strengths and faults, allowing us to adapt the SEO strategy.
- Keyword tracking, with history and print screens of the results as [shown] in the SE's
- Data collections and tools to drill into the data
- Onboarding is extremely simple
- Segmentation of brands, assets, and competitors
- The UI could use some attention.
- Feature-wise, it already has a promising roadmap; it's just a matter of time.
Do you think Nozzle delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Nozzle's feature set?
Did Nozzle live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Nozzle go as expected?
Would you buy Nozzle again?
Nozzle is the right tool for any digital agency professional interested in making data-driven decisions. If keyword tracking or SEO as a whole is a part of a project, then Nozzle is a great tool to have access to. In short, if the word SEO is somewhere in the project description, then Nozzle should be listed as a required tool.