Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Agile PLM
Currently used by the Admissions Department to manage student communication. Easy que lists of students to call, track who has been contacted and filter by amount of time since last contact.
- Filter information
- List creation
- Easy to understand
- Would be nice if we could build our own items
- It costly. There are free services that do the same thing. This ensures data privacy
- Would be nice to interface with other systems easier
- Reduced time managing lists.
- Increased student enrollment, following up with the right ones
- Decreased annoyance from people being contacted too many times
Do you think Oracle Fusion Cloud PLM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Fusion Cloud PLM's feature set?
Did Oracle Fusion Cloud PLM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud PLM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Oracle Fusion Cloud PLM again?