Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud ERP
As the program manager at my company, I'm reasonable for the implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP for financials & SCM. My client is a retail company [that is also] a retail partner of Samsung. They own 32 stores in the Northeast of Brasil making them one of the biggest users of Linx POS solutions [in the country]. We are integrating Oracle Cloud ERP with Linx POS solutions as my client uses the full financials and SCM solutions to maximize their sales.
- Improvements compared with Oracle EBS R12
- All SCM solutions
- Facilities provided by Dashboards and tools like FBDI to facilitate process integration.
- We have noticed and we believe in functionalities improvements in new releases
- Pre-setup TAX configuration for Brazilian and Latin America Countries
- Oracle shoud provide trainning and templates in order to facilitate implementation. OUM should be reviewed to better adopt Localizations issues.
- ERP Cloud in implemenation phase.
Do you think Oracle Cloud ERP delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Cloud ERP's feature set?
Did Oracle Cloud ERP live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Cloud ERP again?
[I believe] the localization team should improve the TAX functionalities or prepare instances with a previous configuration to reduce the time [it takes to] implement the solutions. [In my view,] this would be valuable and possibly result in reducing the effort and price of implementation. In my current project, we have to review all of the implementations of FDC and TAX. [I believe] we have incurred a huge overrun due to this rework. [In my opinion], the root cause had two pillars: 1) The complexity for the implementors of setting things up accordingly. [With] SAP ECC this process is much easier, [in my opinion]. 2) [As I see it], the [capability] of experienced FDC / FDG / TAX consultants is [quite] poor compared with the demand, resulting in inappropriate consulting rates. As a consequence, [I've discovered quite a few] bad projects [end up] costing [in an] overrun.