Cloud 9 Planning
June 21, 2022
Cloud 9 Planning
Score 10 out of 10
- Oracle Financials Cloud
- Oracle Revenue Management Cloud
- Oracle Accounting Hub Cloud
- Oracle Procurement Cloud
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud ERP
We have a SAAS license. It saves time and effort as many customized reports are available to be directly built-in OTBI--Mane EIS processes are customized to meet varied business requirements---Many Essbase reports help with detailed Accounts Analysis. We use it for Financial operations.
- OTBI & ESSBASE Reporting
- Efficient EIS concurrent processes
- Easy Navigation and setups through the functionality of each of the modules
- Easy export of information from each of the ADF-based web pages to Excel for deeper analysis
- Easy to upload and process data into Fusion from External Sources
- Easier uploading of image files to facilitate business processes
- Provide more ease of configuration of GL Allocations
- Provide more flexibility in setting up transaction codes for Bank reconciliation statements
- Provide for better functionality to split and merge assets with more flexibility to unmerge and undo the split.
- Provide more detailed subject areas based on denormalization concepts in OTBI reporting.
- It always had a positive impact--in terms of saving time, helping management with timelier decisions, and getting the job done with fewer employees
Do you think Oracle Cloud ERP delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Cloud ERP's feature set?
Did Oracle Cloud ERP live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Oracle Cloud ERP again?
1. Oracle Cloud ERP is well suited for Easy reporting 2. It is best suited for accounts analysis and reporting to the Middle and Top Management. 3. Provides more reports for reconciliation between Sub Ledger and General Ledger. 4. Oracle Cloud ERP is better suited for O2C Customizations.