Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Data Integrator
We use this Data Integrator tool to handle ETL(Extract, Transform and Load) part of large volume of data to fulfil our stakeholder requirements. This tool does a really great job to handle good amount of data from various sources and maintain the business intelligence system. This tool is being used in specific departments for now.
- The User Interface is pretty neat and clean which is very easy to use.
- There are a lot of transformation options available to choose from.
- The scalability and performance are top notch.
- The cost part is bit high as compared to its peers.
- Sometimes there is a lag and it gets hanged.
- Real time data Integration cannot be handled.
- This has made our whole process much more efficient.
- Customer service is positively impacted.
- Business process has been improved tremendously.
Do you think Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)'s feature set?
Did Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) again?