Overall Satisfaction with Oracle ERP Cloud
We have currently implemented [Oracle ERP Cloud] at 1 of our North American manufacturing plants as well as our corporate finance and accounting with plans to implement across all North American facilities in the next year and internationally after that. We are using a variety of Oracle products including ERP, SCM and most recently Iot Production monitoring.
- Integrates with other Oracle modules
- All basic business functions including purchasing, manufacturing, shipping and financials
- Continuous innovation and upgrading - this can be a pain point but in the end we are able to continually improve our process and grow.
- Quality - more features needed.
- Asset monitoring - still in its infanty but growing. So far we have not been able to replace all of our maintenance-related functions with this product.
- Oracle has brought our business to a drastically upgraded, more modern ERP system. Previously, we were using a 20-25 year old legacy on-premise system.
- ROI- I cannot be certain of this myself but the full implementation seems expensive. The hope, of course is that this will be worth it and in the end, I am confident it will.
Purchasing, planning and manufacturing execution are all strengths. As previously stated, Quality and Asset management could use improvements. Financials seem to be more advanced as well. This product also seems well suited for growth and changed for any organization wishing to continually improve with additional cloud based functionalities.