User Review: "Plone GG 24.02.2014"https://www.trustradius.com/cmsPloneUnspecified5.4201012014-02-24T23:53:04.959Z
We use Plone for all the help pages of the ICT products of our group. We have decided to use it for all help pages concerning ICT products. Many of our SAP programs and web applications link to a Plone page.It's main purpose is therefore educate our users and minimize the amount of help desk questions.
- Very easy to use framework, even without any training.
- Pages are made exactly the same each time, giving all your pages a coherent look. Also, company specific templates are available to reach this goal.
- Easy and clear management of pages and visibility into the process.
- Bullets and formatting sometimes make it difficult to add text to an existing paragraph. The 'code' button is useful in those cases, but only to those who know html.
- Sometimes the pages don't save correctly and you use information.
- Uploading and displaying images is a bit too much work.
- Reduced emails in the service desk inbox is a reached objective.
- Increased employee efficiency is not really measurable.