Presto Review for Insider (Gannett)https://www.trustradius.com/relational-databasesPrestoUnspecified7.991012017-03-23T15:20:04.864Z
March 23, 2017
Presto Review for Insider (Gannett)
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Presto
Presto is used as our story publisher via The Des Moines Register and Gannett sites. We build, edit, and design story layout and publish to our website. My Marketing Group mainly uses Presto for our Insider program - this is a template of offers, deals & events exclusively for our subscribers.
- Linking, embedding links and adding images is easy enough.
- Once you have become familiar with the interface, Presto becomes very quick & easy to use (but, you have to practice & repeat to know what you are doing - it is not as intuitive as one would hope).
- Organizing & design is fairly simple with click & drag parameters.
- HCI - Intuitively there are quite a few design elements I was unsure of before I got enough practice.
- Curating Fronts - should have an auto-organize element so you don't need to move each front.
- Save, Publish & Unpublish options should be easier to understand.
- Presto should have a copy feature.
- Our Insider program continues to grow - Presto is definitely not a hinderance.
- Gannett corporate pays for the Presto services for all of the Gannett Newspaper sites - i have no input on ROI.
- We do not use Presto to gain NEW subscribers.
- Adobe Photoshop and ION
Presto is good for a templated design appeal. You cannot be too creative via this interface - but, the layout and options make the finalized visual product appealing to customers. The other design products I use are for different purposes and not really comparable to Presto.