- Prospecting Prioritization - helps predict what companies may be great prospects for sales based on trends and outside information.
- Central location for information - compiles custom fields to easily see things like purchase history, contacts, and news articles in one place, so it limits my time spend researching before cold calling.
- Integration with Salesforce.com - integrates into our CRM tool so I can make notes on conversations, create opportunities right out of the tool, and also assign follow up items seamlessly.
- PRISM is really as good as the information that is fed into it. We have had issues with contacts being recognized between PRISM and Salesforce, but it was due to he information we loaded. I would love to see more competitive information, though I think that is something we need to work on internally.
- Leads are converted quicker because it help me decide who to call first. I am quicker at opportunity creation in my pipeline because it can be done right out of the tool.
- PRISM is extremely helpful when covering a new geography where a rep may not have as much history because it integrates all the information we have about the customer into a central location and helps the rep decide how likely the customer will be to make a purchase.
- As a team we have seen significant ROI and increased opportunities after each "call blitz" centered around SalesPRISM campaigns.
I will continue to use PRISM, especially now, because I after 3 years in the same geography, I have just transferred to a new territory. The tool really helps me focus on the best opportunities to pursue, which can sometimes be difficult with over 100 assigned accounts.
I recommend using the tool regularly to colleagues. If you have a gap or have a weak pipeline, I always recommend starting prospecting activities with SalesPRISM. The toll helps focus on large opportunities with a high likelihood to purchase, and its integration with salesforce.com helps our reps find the right contact and get a snapshot of the company history quickly, so they can get more calls out in less time.