Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Replicate
We use Qlik Replicate for the replication of data in our brick-and-mortar source system databases to our cloud database. Our source systems are on many servers and we replicate them near real-time to a central cloud database. In our central cloud database, our users (product, data scientists, business analysts, etc.) can query the data directly. We also maintain data marts against the replicated data that are used by many different areas of our business as well. With Qlik Replicate we can tune replication to be cost-effective per data set. And, with Qlik Enterprise Manager we can manage and analyze all replication tasks in a single UI no matter how many Qlik Replicate servers we may have and, whether they are on Linux or Windows.
- Many different source to target replication options
- Common UI on Linux and Windows
- Lots of task tuning options
- Robust API (Enterprise Manager)
- Easy to use UI
- Robust scheduler
- I would like to be able to keep task history beyond 30 days for viewing in analytics.
- I would like integrations to more than email. Say, MSFT Teams channels.
- Logging is great. With known resolutions to errors that are encountered it would be great to have more detailed context-sensitive help for faster resolution of errors. Especially if they are well known in the community.
- I would like integration to source control for our at least our tasks.
- The time to deliver a new table from source to target is just a few minutes. In the past, this could take days between coding, testing, and delivery. This obviously saves a lot of time (hence money) for folks and allows them to better spend their time on other development efforts.
Qlik Replicate's UI makes it very easy to set up complex tasks. It is very easy to set up notifications. It is very easy to configure task settings. It is very easy to set up global transformations. It is very easy to monitor a task and understand quickly what is happening with a task.
Do you think Qlik Replicate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qlik Replicate's feature set?
Did Qlik Replicate live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Qlik Replicate go as expected?
Would you buy Qlik Replicate again?
We've found Qlik Replicate is well suited for near-real-time data replication from brick and mortar databases to cloud providers. We've tried a number of different options and found Qlik Replicate to be the one product that could handle all of our use cases without any issues. We also minimize any custom code needs as well as administration and application support needs.