November 24, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Replicon PSM
Our entire organization utilizes Replicon PSM for the tracking of expenses, time sheets, time off requests and project management. Many of our employees work remotely. Having everyone use Replicon PSM for these daily activities makes it much easier for us stay organized and aware of each other.
- Many of our employees work on multiple projects. Replicon PSM time sheets make it easy for them to accurately track their hours for each week.
- Expense reports can be tedious and frustrating, but Replicon PSM has simplified it by allowing all of the information to be inputted on the site, including receipts, which can then be submitted for approval.
- The Reports tab is very useful for administrators. The reports can be created and adjusted to pull exactly the information needed and saved easily for future use.
- Though the technical support staff are always very nice, sometimes they don't seem to understand exactly what the issue is based on our explanation. There have been several times when I've ended up solving the issue on my own without their assistance, despite numerous emails and phone calls. Could be a language barrier issue, perhaps they could receive more training in how companies are actually using the software on a daily basis.
- Employee time sheets have to be approved by project managers and supervisors prior to my final approval. However, when viewing the time sheets in list form, there is no way for me to tell whether a time sheet has been approved by everyone else. I have to manually open each one and hover over the approver link. It would be helpful if there was a column in the list showing which approvers still need to approve it.
- There have been a few times when time sheets were accidentally deleted by approvers. In order to retrieve them, we've had to contact Replicon support and have a backup instance of the information created. It would be great if perhaps there was some sort of archive or recently deleted section that could be accessed right away without having to go through Replicon support, a folder or something that would hold on to recently deleted files for a few days or a week just in case they needed to be retrieved.
- Some of our projects have more than one project manager. Replicon currently allows for co-managers to be assigned to a project, but this status does not seem to include that co-manager in the approval of time sheets and expenses. We have had to manually create an approval path to include that second manager. It would be nice if co-managers would automatically be included in those approval paths.
- Improved ability to track employee hours and time off.
- Improved ability to track and check employee expenses.
- Iimproved ability to assign resources to projects.
Have never used another product before personally, not sure what if any product we used prior to Replicon. I have only been with the company a few years.