Overall Satisfaction with Archer Integrated Risk Management Platform
RSA Archer will be implemented enterprise wide. There are several key obligations to meet, that are driving the business need to manage information security risks, legal and regulatory and contractual compliance.
- Meet external legal and regulatory and contractual information security and compliance requirements across all business units and in the more than 29 countries.
- Meet internal company policies and audit requirements for business process and technology improvement.
- Manage contractual third-party risks due to subcontractors and/or commercial vendors.
- Demand for security governance, risk and compliance services that cannot be met today.
- Archer does a very good job at reporting. Management likes to be able to view data in graphical format which Archer dashboards, iViews are easily created with data from across various applications so that management has a single view of all the data required to make informed decisions.
- Calculations across multiple applications that roll up to give you a risk appetite for the organization.
- Integrations to popular security tool, rss feeds, to identify possible data breaches before they become an incident.
- Ease of development of the application. Do not need a programmer or know how to code to customize the platform to your company's business needs and processes.
- Documentation for the product is sometimes incorrect or has missing information that is needed to understand how a process works within the application. No documentation for data feeds or how to build them on your own. Need to have professional services.
- Training of the application or platform administration does not go into enough depth. You really have to play around and see how Archer applications cross reference each other. Solution diagrams do not come out clearly in MS Visio.
- RSA Archer has saved my previous company over 1 million dollars in possible fines due to data breaches that were identified and stopped before leaving the agency network.