Overall Satisfaction with Sage 50 Accounting
It is being used for Finance, Day to Day operation, Projects, Specialized Reporting and Departmentalized Budgeting. It is being used by the Finance department that reviews the company on a whole. It allows the company to have real-time visibility of the company and how it is performing as well as monitor each department
- It has the capability of "Single Click" processes that allows you to turn Quotes into orders, instant invoicing and track A/R in the Order Screen
- I can email Sales Orders directly to my Customer and also remind them of past due from a single screen. I can track Project, Closeouts, Over Seas order by setting up Jobs and clicking the job name in Order Entry.
- You can use recurring entries and copy and paste on the P&L, using masking for department reporting and budgeting
- You can use the BI feature and export into Excel in Pivot format and utilize Timeline and Slicer to see the company overall performance by months, day or years
- I would like them to add to Purchase ordering the "Single Click" feature in order to received a PO complete rather than line by line receiving
- It has allowed for more emphasis on sales than data entry which has allowed the Wholesale division to grow
- The "On Screen" credit status on the Sales Order feature has given the capability to free up inventory for paying Customers which increased Turnover, while keeping Past Due to a minimum
- The Reporting has allowed for yearly, prior year and Budget Variance Reporting for the Sales Reps so they can stay or target
- The Inventory Reporting and Receiving keeps a grasp on damaged based on Lots received which helps to notify the Parent company of production issues and monitor shrinkage
- The Credit with Job and RGA capability give a clear view of which Customer are having warehouse issues or if we are having Freight Carrier issues
I have used Navision in a Small to mid-size company and although it was massive it was also time consuming because it was module based. Custom Reporting for the overall view of the company was not regularly at your finger tips. Sage 50 has enough power and features to run the Daily business, forecast for the future and budget for the "Here and Now".
It easy to train employees to use the software and it can be used for small to midsize for monitoring company and department performance. It allows for customized reporting and the BI function allows for company visibility, forecasting and numerical and visual graphical illustration for management meeting. Add that to the great price and awesome Customer and Technical Service and you definitely get a "BANG" for your money
Sage 50cloud Accounting Feature Ratings
Using Sage 50 Accounting
Sage 50 Accounting Support
They were very knowledgeable of the product, understood my timeline was limited for a software issue and allowed me to get back to my day to day work. The dial into your computer is great so you can monitor what they are doing and learn some tricks yourself
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Having help at your fingertips is a must in business, the world is based on real-time. Downtime can effect you and your Customer.
Our Server had an issue at Year End and we had some corrupted back-up. They were able to isolate the issue, interface with our German IT and get us back up and running quickly.