Overall Satisfaction with Sage One
Sage One is our basic accounting resource. We use it to provide professional quotes and invoices to our clients, track our billing and expenses, and record our products and services. It allows us to access records on the road and off site while keeping things up to date in real time.
- Sage One is customer focused which is great! The invest a lot of time and resources into evaluating the customers' needs to improve the product.
- Conveniently generates various reports that allow you to review the financial status of your company in a few clicks.
- Provides the ability to link business accounts to the software...whether they are online or brick and mortar. This allows for a seamless snapshot of your cashflow.
- I've been asking... in my line of business, I could really use a PACKING SLIP that aligns with my Invoices. My customers ask for them and I have to use another software program to generate it since its not avaiable on Sage One.
- It would be great to have the option to get audio tutorials that we could enable or disable when going to links we have not used yet. Many of the terms are accounting based but for someone who doesn't know how a certain feature could be used a 45 second tutorial would be great.
- Along the same line... a link to the Sage One Community blog would also be good to connect the customer with others generating the same needs/ideas and sharing tips to engage more fully into the software.
- Sage One has given me a tool that adds a level of professionalism and competency that my customers want when dealing with small businesses.
This is an industry based software program that is actually more encompassing than SageOne in that it prices out raw ingredients to end product giving you COG, catalogs your inventory, tracks your customer records and sales, and holds all recipes for manufacturing. However, Sage One is able to submit invoices via email which is a much appreciated tool.