Overall Satisfaction with SAS/Access
SAS/Access is used in our department and university-wide to provide a connection to various databases to our SAS Viya and SAS 9.4 server setups as well as local based research servers. SAS/Access allows for greater, concerted efforts to connect multiple databases.
- Secure connections to databases
- Managed access to databases and data
- Customized access to databases
- Can be dense to understand
- Increase of data across campus
- Less downtime
- More collaborate and federated data
I have always received excelled service working with SAS technical support. Additionally, the tool is used so widely that there are many online resources and use cases that allow you to see many other uses or support routes.
Do you think SAS/Access delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAS/Access's feature set?
Did SAS/Access live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAS/Access go as expected?
Would you buy SAS/Access again?