Overall Satisfaction with Silktide
We use Silktide at 2 levels. To review the websites of potential clients to show them what needs fixing and then to help them achieve these fixes, and secondly, to regularly review our own customer's websites to make sure they're achieving high scores and thus performing at the best they can. We share these reports with our clients.
- Whole of site testing
- Grammar checking
- Cross device testing
- Best practice review
- Showing the location of any issues on a site
- The ability to buy more page ranges on larger sites would be great
- The speed test would benefit from integration to Google's Lighthouse testing
- SEO rank checking could be broader
- Automatic repeat testing
- Best practice report
- SEO report
- It's a great way to drive sales
- It keeps quality high across the team
- It helps us to identify when customers have broken things
Do you think Silktide delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Silktide's feature set?
Did Silktide live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Silktide go as expected?
Would you buy Silktide again?
Silktide is well suited when you need a broad whole site overview. It benefits by allowing users to quickly and easily locate the flagged issues, making amendments much easier. It's less suitable for larger websites as it gets costly and it does need backing up with a Google page speed test.