Tallie is the Simple Solution to Manage Recieptshttps://www.trustradius.com/expense-managementTallieUnspecified8.6151012019-10-10T14:49:48.095Z
October 10, 2019
Tallie is the Simple Solution to Manage Reciepts
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Tallie
We used Tallie to enable anyone within our organization to upload their receipts from purchases they made so we had a running record of what people purchased, whether or not they had a credit card. We'd later compared this information to the credit card statements to check for anything that might have been fraudulent.
- Very intuitive - liked how it was convenient to use when uploading receipts and liked how it would attempt to figure out what was on it so it could pre populate the required fields.
- The ability to add multiple categories and subcategories for where your purchase falls in the organization was super helpful when keeping organized.
- Mobile app to upload receipts on the fly has helped increase the amount of folks remembering to submit their receipts.
- Receipt AI for analyzing the paper would sometimes either take too long, or freeze the window up, causing me to either wait, or come back later.
- Probably a more ideal solution for smaller to medium-sized teams - I see this getting too tedious for larger companies to manage.
- Can't do reimbursements within the app - instead you need to connect another platform and control everything related this doing that within there.
- Allowed our internal team to spend less time cracking down on people who had purchased certain things, but didn't submit the receipts.
- Traveling for business became significantly easier to manage financially, especially for larger groups.
I personally never used Tallie support, but from what I've heard from my team, they were helpful in getting the platform set up for us and walking us through the best way to utilize it. They also always quick to respond to any inquiries we might have had or problems we encountered.
Do you think Tallie delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tallie's feature set?
Did Tallie live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tallie go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Tallie again?
Tallie was a great way to get everyone on board with managing their receipts and expenses and make it easier for folks internally to close the books out for each month. For the users, it was an intuitive platform that made it clear on how to get your receipt uploaded and submitted.