Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Rendezvous
We used TIBCO RV for broadcasting the stocks information to all of our users. We used TIBCO RV in only finance department not in whole organization. As TIBCO RV doesn't support centralized administration like EMS, we can't effectively use this protocol for synchronous communication. Even though it supports certified delivery by configuring Ledger file, it doesn't support to manage the services in run time without changing the configuration in physical code (where EMS supports this).
- TIBCO RV supports faster delivery to broadcast any messages
- This is a best protocol to be used when we wanted to do Asynchronous communications
- RV supports multiple subscribers with a simple configuration
- RV doesn't support centralized administration to manage the delivery of synchronous messages in run time without changing its configuration which was done in code base
- Positive - RV supports faster delivery of messages to multiple subscribers (asynchronous communications)
- Negative - RV doesn't support centralized administration and guarantee delivery is more accurate like EMS Persistent delivery mode
For Asynchronous communications, RV supports well (like broadcasting a common messages to multiple subscribers, Ex:- sending promotional text messages to all customers who opted, sending stocks information to all subscribers at a time whoever opted to get that information). RV is the best protocol for faster delivery.