Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Spotfire
TIBCO Spotfire is being used across the whole organization. [It is] addressing inventory, delivery material, customer satisfaction, invoicing, and AP/AR issues. We are using it in all these areas and we are working on more dashboards for more areas.
As an international company for the moment we started with US and we are working on Mexico and Central America.
- Give us a fancy way to present information
- Give us a quick way to detect issues
- Give us the possibility to drill down inside the information as needed
- In the inventory side to detect materials with inventory days more that expected according the type of each material
- In the billing side, give us the visibility to know the amount to be finalized and detect the areas with more opportunities
- In the financial side, is important to know how the company (and each department) is doing against the budget and YAGO
Another product that we evaluated and we are using is Birst. Spotfire has more capabilities to build additional features (development side), we can do in Spotfire all that is developed in Birst. Spotfire is less expensive.
I noticed more support for Spotfire and more web information to resolve questions and this is important for IT.
Do you have a great online training once users have the theory and practical side?
Another important thing is that in the case of a question do you respond in a very short time?
I can repeat my sessions as I need.
The topics in each training are very important.
Is well suited to analyze information and drill down the information as needed, to detect areas with issues or gains. It is user-friendly, users prefer to use this tool once they can be more productive.
Is less appropriate in the case when presented in different devices automatically (we need work on the development side).
TIBCO Spotfire Feature Ratings
Using TIBCO Spotfire
Evaluating TIBCO Spotfire and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Analyst Reports