On the spot
September 27, 2018
On the spot
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Spotfire
- Visualisations such as scatter plots, density plots, and table manipulation and presentation, are very good and useful
- Regression analysis: training, evaluation and prediction aspects are presented in a very intuitive manner
- Ability to creation customised user controls using the text area, and also the filters based on the table content are very good aspects
- Forecasting: Currently we are not able to download forecasted values, nor are we able to see the values using tooltip. Even Excel is able to do a better job for this particular aspect.
- Classification Tree: Presently there is no graphical output; possible to use r code, but it's cumbersome
- Logistic Regression: They need to provide users with the choice to either create one model for a single class (based on user choice,) or create a model based on two models (for both classes) and use of method such as Bayesian posterior probability calculations.
Streambase and Liveview monitor/desktop
Able to show students the development of analytics model and its application on streaming data and running queries on that streaming data.