MATLAB Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Bernardo J Garcia Jr, CPA profile photo
MATLAB is primarily used by the geophysics group in our company to understand the geophysical makeup of their wells to add insight for their drilling program.
  • The programing language to enable functions is straight forward and fairly intuitive to understand.
  • MATLAB does have intro lessons to help end-users become familiar with the MATLAB and its specific programming language.
  • MATLAB has an incredible community of users and challenges to further and help end-users to use MATLAB for leisure and professional purposes.
  • More examples of how MATLAB can be used in other functional areas such as Finance and Accounting. I can definitely see how MatLab can be used for mathematics and sciences and other statistical uses but it is readily apparent for other areas.
MATLAB is well suite for professionals in the geophysics area in oil and gas industry, actuarial insurance industry, astrophysics professionals, etc.
Read Bernardo J Garcia Jr, CPA's full review
chamika gangul profile photo
I'm using MATLAB to do my assignments and projects. MATLAB covers any areas including simulation things, solving complex mathematics problems, machine learning, matrix related calculations. I’m working mainly on machine learning, machine vision, and neural networks. So, I must build prototypes of the footprints of those models. Using MATLAB for prototyping save more coding time than other languages.
  • MATLAB helps in simulating and modeling systems. We don’t need much coding knowledge to model/simulate systems. We just need to drag and drop components and connect them. Ideal for math students.
  • Codes are simple and clear. We don’t want to worry about memory management and other coding rules and regulations. Syntaxes are simple and flexible. There are powerful codes and they can be written in one or two lines.
  • MATLAB is ideal for making prototypes. As we don’t want to worry about coding, we can focus totally on the math part.
  • Great tool for visualizing data. As I’m doing projects on data science, I know the importance of visualizing data before developing models.
  • There should be a guiding program integrated with the software for beginners.
  • There should be plugins to import other scripts written in other languages.
  • MATLAB should allow users to add or remove features. Thee are unwanted features and functionalities for some users.
MATLAB is well suited for doing AI stuff such as machine learning, neural networks, machine vision. We can use MATLAB for Simulating and
modeling these systems.
Read chamika gangul's full review
Jatin Gupta profile photo
MATLAB is used by our organization for handling various major projects. It has been used throughout the organization. It addresses the major problems of development and handling various projects in object detection and the medical field. It also has got major importance in the field of research and development. It is very helpful for students as well as researchers.
  • Latest version include support of deep and machine learning.
  • Various tool box for processing and work in various fields.
  • Medical image enhancement is one of major use in MATLAB.
  • Need improvement in learning module.
  • The support for previous version is not available for new version users.
  • The signal processing tool box need major changes.
The MATLAB is suited in various fields. It is best suited for the field of research and development. The major problems occur where we need to enhance and detect anything in an image, maybe medical images. MATLAB is also used in simulating various wireless networks with the latest technology.
Read Jatin Gupta's full review
Shelby Bowden profile photo
MATLAB is used by both my lab and the general department. We often utilize this program to perform many of the statistical analyses that are much more difficult to do in excel or by hand. It is also very useful for us to use for creation of codes which we can share with students to use in labs.
  • Very easy to write your own operations and share with others
  • Great statistical processing capabilities
  • Very user friendly for even inexperienced programmers
  • It is often difficult to receive help on issues with writing code
  • To a new user, it can often be overwhelming to start. A tutorial would be great!
  • Better compatibility with other programs
It is really one of the only programs that is decent in computing statistical processes. While the R program can also be used for many of the same tasks, I have found that MATLAB is generally more proficient at complex or long statistical calculations. Unlike R, MATLAB is often difficult to produce good-looking outputs
Read Shelby Bowden's full review
Jevgenijs Steinbuks profile photo
MATLAB is primarily used by the Macroeconomists in the Research Department and Macroeconomics and Fiscal Management Teams to solve DSGE and other numerical models, and sometimes do time-series econometric analysis.
  • Excellent treatment of linear algebra and matrix manipulation
  • Easy and clear syntax
  • User friendly interface
  • Weak treatment of non-linear problems
  • Slow compared to key competitors such as Julia
  • Licensing issues make it difficult to work with models and large datasets that require parallelization
MATLAB is very good for solving any linear models. Also good for solving linearized DSGEs where toolboxes such as Dynare come very handy. It has some nice toolboxes for time-series econometrics, Kalman filtering, and Bayesian estimation.
Read Jevgenijs Steinbuks's full review
Our data science team uses MATLAB to quickly prototype algorithms (including ML) and process large datasets with ease. We used to use EXCEL for data analysis, but quickly outgrew the software in need of something more feature rich. Through strong plug-in and community support, we've found that MATLAB is one of the best and most cost-effective tools for the job.
  • Cross Platform Support! Our team has Mac/Windows
  • Ease of Use. Unlike other tools, MATLAB is really easy to use
  • Clean, clear syntax. MATLAB creates clean, readable code
  • Array Handling. Why do arrays start at 1 and not 0 like everything else?!
  • The program is large and clunky. Takes up a lot of disk space
  • Would love to see more ways to export code to use in Python/R.
MATLAB is great for (and already widely used) for academic/scholarly projects, but that doesn't mean it isn't useful outside those contexts! We've found it great for quickly getting ideas down into useable code for prototyping. We do not find that MATLAB is great for writing code that can be used in "real world" applications like web apps, but code can be ported to another language if needed.
MATLAB is used by our organization mainly within the firmware and software department, but there are several mechanical engineers who also utilize the program. Some of our disciplines also use MATLAB for manipulation of signals and images. For me, the software is used to make programs and functional GUIs.
  • Plotting data
  • Matrix manipulation
  • GUIs
  • Price. The cost can be prohibitive.
  • Responsiveness of the software
  • No autofilling
MATLAB is best suited for matrix manipulation. It is a very powerful computational tool used by many different disciplines of engineers, but is very easy to use. You can write a script to work with most hardware.
Tyler Grudowski profile photo
We use MATLAB for a variety of different functions at NoMo Diagnostics. We do a ton of data analyzation using the software, where we take huge amounts of data and run them through a script that was developed in MATLAB. We also use the software to output graphs and plots from this data to get a visual of a data set.
  • MATLAB is very good at helping me create files that I can share anywhere and with anyone. It allows me to write a script and then share it with people so they can open it on the notepad app on their Mac or PC.
  • I like that MATLAB can be used on both Mac and PC. I prefer to use a Mac when doing work, so it's nice that you can obtain the software for either operating system, and then work seamlessly between the two.
  • MATLAB's help network is extremely vast. Inside the manual, you can find pretty much any function that you could possibly need to use.
  • I wish it was easier to go through the help manual to find what you need. If you know the keyword that you need to use, it's very easy to just type that in to the program and it will take you to the proper spot. If you don't know the keyword, it is extremely hard to find what you are looking for sometimes.
  • The program itself is not very intuitive for first-time users. Once you get used to the software, it is much more straightforward, but it is hard to just pick it up and begin to use MATLAB.
  • Because MATLAB is more of a mathematics and engineering help software, you cannot write a ton of in-depth code using it. If you are looking to develop a whole application for a tablet or something of the like, you need to learn another language.
MATLAB is fantastic for analyzing, sorting, and displaying data. I use it all the time to make large data sets easier to understand. It is fantastic for making plots and graphs that display data sets. When you are looking to develop a full application to load onto a smartphone or tablet, MATLAB will not be enough.
Read Tyler Grudowski's full review
Saransh Dikshit profile photo
I have been using MATLAB for almost all of my academic stuff. I use it for solving my homework and completing my research. I have used it to do data processing and filtering. I have used the inbuilt artificial neural network models for my work. I used ANN for rainfall-runoff modeling for my research. I have also used it to do earthquake and wind excitation related studies. I have used MATLAB to generate time histories for wind loads and earthquake loads. For all the experiments that I carry out in my research, I use MATLAB for data filtering to remove noise from the obtained experimental results. I have used MATLAB for simple finite element modeling as well.
  • It has a very user friendly library which helps users learn this software fairly quickly in a short span of time.
  • The graphical user interface provided by the software is really good.
  • The code that a person writes allows options for debugging.
  • One can visualize the flow of control of their code inside MATLAB.
  • I would want for the library to get updated more regularly.
  • MATLAB uses a lot of computer memory for running heavy simulations. Its performance could certainly be optimized.
  • Apart from this, I think MATLAB is a very powerful software and helps in almost every scenario of engineering.
MATLAB is well suited for data processing and filtering. It can be used well with civil engineering problems related to earthquake or wind engineering. It has a lot of inbuilt models within it. I have used it for Artificial Neural Networks. I have run heavy simulations with MATLAB and the results that I obtained were similar to what I got when I did heavy finite element simulations.
Read Saransh Dikshit's full review
Abdullah Umair Bajwa profile photo
We use MatLab as our go-to engineering to programming platform. Our whole research procedure is vertically integrated using MatLab - we use MatLab's data acquisition toolbox to collect experimental data; its statistical tool-boxes to perform statistical analysis on the collected data and use its general programming interface to post-process the data and to make multi-physics simulation models to study the observed phenomenon.
  • Has robust and easy-to-use debugging tools that can help one identify problems in one's codes.
  • Rich, well-developed and efficient library of mathematical and statistical functions that one might need to develop models or perform statistical analysis.
  • A very active online user community that is a great resource in terms of seeking help when you hit a snag.
  • Great help literature (and sometimes videos too) on all tools making it possible for all to train themselves.
  • MatLab is pricier than most of its competitors and because of this reason, many organizations are moving towards cheaper alternatives - mostly Python.
  • MatLab is inefficient when it comes to performing a large number of iterations. It gets laggy and often crashes. Python is better in this regard.
  • There is a limited number of hardware options (mostly NI) that can be connected directly to the data acquisition toolbox.
My rating would have been an "8" if MatLab was more affordable, but because of its steep price point, and especially after its recent increase in licensing price, I don't feel comfortable recommending my colleagues a tool that I absolutely love and use everyday, but also believe that it is overpriced. Had the price not been an issue, I would've strongly recommended MatLab to all my peers, especially those working in STEM.
Read Abdullah Umair Bajwa's full review
Juan Carlos Molina Castejón profile photo
MATLAB is used across the entire University. There are network licenses that can be used in the many computer labs across campus, and thus can either be used by instructors within their courses or by students working on a project individually. MATLAB is used primarily to teach concepts of control systems, neural networks and to run computer simulations.
  • A great high-level abstraction programming language that's very easy to learn yet extremely powerful for more advanced users to take advantage of its computing capabilities.
  • Top notch documentation that's built directly into the programming environment and very well structured courses/workshops can be found online (free).
  • Great support team and frequently updated application that's designed to make efficient use of modern Intel processor's available resources.
  • Diverse types of licensing (students, professional, organizational) allow for flexible plans and can be customized to include the toolboxes you require for your specific use case.
  • MATLAB should have a full free version (without time limit) in order to be more accessible and thus have a greater user community.
  • The idea of having toolboxes to work directly with hardware (microcontrollers, single-board computers) is great, but one can tell it isn't updated very frequently and there isn't as much documentation available as with more common resources.
  • Our organization had a lot of trouble getting our network licenses to work properly and there wasn't any local service provider that could help us get it to work faster.
MATLAB is an outstanding environment for scientific research and engineering teams to develop scripts and simulations and be able to look into new areas of interest without having specialized knowledge of the topic. You can make use of the many available toolboxes in many different fields such as Statistics, Data Science and Databases. You can even compile code that interacts with other programming languages like C++, third-party embedded systems and industrial hardware (PLCs). MATLAB also has a simulation environment that enables you to create visual representations of real systems to interact with them and adjust them before production saving you time and money.
Read Juan Carlos Molina Castejón's full review
Md Shahinuzzaman profile photo
I am a graduate research assistant and I always use MATLAB for my research purposes, as does my whole research group. Our university also uses this software, especially graduate students. The main use of MATLAB is to create high-quality publishable figures, solve the more complicated problems through coding, fit my data with the curve fitting toolbox, optimize my process using the optimization toolbox and finally, it just makes my research life easier. I love it very much.
  • Generating publication quality figures
  • Fitting the experimental data with the model using curve fitting toolbox
  • Process optimization using the optimization toolbox is easier than on other software
  • It seems to me like a calculator which helps me to solve the complicated coding problems
  • MATLAB is somewhat expensive.
  • The toolboxes are not included with MATLAB as you have to purchase the license for the toolbox, which makes MATLAB very expensive.
  • If you have large data, it becomes slow which annoys me a lot.
Easy coding, Small data handling, curve fitting, and optimization of the system are all well suited in MATLAB, whereas if you have large sets of data they will make the process very slow. In my research, I always use Matlab for generating figures and analyzing the data. Sometimes, if the coding is composed with large data, then it is a problem. Overall, I will recommend using MATLAB as there is no other suitable software as user-friendly as MATLAB.
Read Md Shahinuzzaman's full review
Bin Cai profile photo
MATLAB has been used by mostly all of the engineering programs and so it has been made available to all of the engineering computer labs to solve problems in multiple disciplines, such as product optimization design, spectrum and time series analysis of data, signal process, statistical data analysis and model formulation, and image processing.
  • A tremendous collection of functions (mathematics, statistic, financial, etc) have already integrated into MATLAB and free to use for all of the users no matter what type of license users have
  • MATLAB Toolbox is pretty powerful. Its GUI interface helps users visualize solutions directly and can generate editable MATLAB code easily for future use.
  • MATLAB tutorials are everywhere (online video tutorials, forums, and seminars) and are easy to find. Documentation from MATLAB itself is also clear to follow with few sample questions.
  • Although MATLAB language is easy to learn and use, there is still limited interaction between MATLAB and other widely-used programming languages such as Python. Would like to see a language convertor that can convert MATLAB language into other ones.
  • It takes much RAM and memory of a computer when processing data in MATLAB, which definitely slows the computational speed.
  • To generate an animation for a parametric study, it would take lots of efforts to write the code or proceed with a specified GUI. With some experience with mathematical, I feel mathematical is even easier to use although I was quite new to it at that time.
MATLAB is very suitable for educational use, such as to test new algorithms, to simulate/optimize product design, and to analyze large sets of data. However, installing MATLAB needs a large amount of space in a computer, and using it to process data, which is the most popular feature, also consumes large memory/RAM in a computer. Users would need to configure the computer before installing it on the computer.
Read Bin Cai's full review
It tends to be used by colleagues who have some form of background in engineering and, hence, are familiar with the software. As a scripting software, it is very versatile and is used to handle sizeable data, do data cleaning, perform statistics and visualize data.
  • Very versatile
  • Good for data wrangling and visualization.
  • Other domain-specific packages such as SimBiology can be added on top of base MATLAB.
  • Can be pricey for non-academic users.
  • Uses 1-based indexing, unlike many other scripting languages.
Well suited when complex calculations including, but not limited to, matrices, multiple dimensions, arrays, etc. are needed. Also, if particular Matlab-based packages are desired. It is, however, expensive for non-academic users, so for simpler tasks, other free open-source software can be considered. Dedicated MATLAB support also comes with the purchase, not to mention many training resources.
January 15, 2019

MATLAB Review

MATLAB is being used by all students in the Geoscience department for computational research. MATLAB is the de facto programming platform for working with large research data sets, statistical analysis and visualizations. It is an easy software to get used to, and can be very quickly learnt. The community support helps to deploy new projects quickly.
  • A wide range of computational packages.
  • Excellent community support.
  • Easy parallelization.
  • A better mapping toolbox should be made part of the core software package.
  • Easier GUI based plotting tools will be useful.
MATLAB is well suited for research work, for quick programming and analysis of results, and to program scientific functions. It is good for small projects mainly and is well suited for designing a software workflow. It is less appropriate to deploy final live models on the MATLAB platform or to build scalable applications for deployment.
MATLAB is used by many members of the School of Mathematics for solving countless different mathematics problems.
  • Plotting.
  • Numerically solving ODEs.
  • Writing scripts.
  • Saving figures consistently in publication format.
  • Creating movies.
It's best suited for mathematical problems that have numerical solutions. For symbolic solutions other tools such as Mathematica are preferable.
MATLAB is basically used for data analysis in our organization. We deal with many client websites and their sales and we need to analyze the sales of every website and compute data to be sent to a database. I personally used MATLAB in my college days when working on signals and processing and graphs related to my work.
  • Matlab is easy to use and one can start using after gaining some knowledge about it.
  • It is very fast in analyzing and allows one to save data in separate files to work with it again.
  • Graphs plotted for data are very easy to understand and provide detailed information.
  • It is very costly, but after all, it depends on the industry, those who can afford it should use it.
  • It provides a faster output, but it takes a lot of memory and sometimes slows down the system. I faced this issue, but it depends on one's system configuration.
MATLAB is best suited for the electronics industry. Being with an electronics and communication engineering background I can tell that it is very useful for electronics as well as networking organizations who deal in signals and processing all day.
December 12, 2018

MATLAB Review for Analyst

I use MATLAB myself for data analysis. Sometimes it is easier to use the built-in functions rather than creating functions myself in Excel. So it saves me time.
  • built-in function libraries, no need to create new functions most of the time
  • MATLAB has interfaces to Python so I sometimes use specific Python modules to pre-process data sources.
  • Common data sources are easy to import to MATLAB
  • MATLAB is not commonly used in business sense so I do not find many support for business use
  • software not open-sourced
MATLAB is well suited for school and can be suited for business but it needs to allow more business professionals to use so people can get more peer support.
November 23, 2018

Great Data Processing

It is being used by the engineering department for analyzing and filtering large amounts of raw data as well as plotting.
  • Plotting
  • Simple to use functions
  • Good online help instructions
  • More standard functions versus having to buy a bunch of separate packages
I’d recommend it for data processing and plotting. I would avoid if you're trying to make a stand-alone program.
Maike Holthuijzen profile photo
I work as part of a climate modeling team at the University of Vermont, which includes faculty from many departments and universities. We use MATLAB for handling and processing climate data in the form of NetCDF files. MATLAB has a library called netCDF that facilitates the opening, viewing, and manipulation of NetCDF files. In addition, the climate modeling team, of which I am a member, is also part of a larger research group. Although it varies, most members of the research group use MATLAB for some or all of their analyses. MATLAB makes it easy to process and manipulate large files, making our research more efficient.
  • I LOVE the MATLAB debugger. It's probably the best debugger I've ever used. You can easily set breakpoints and run through code line by line. This is immensely helpful in locating hard to find bugs.
  • The GUI interface to MATLAB is also very intuitive. The menu has options for quickly creating functions, scripts, and debugging. You can also view all your variables in the variable environment, which is helpful. For example, you can click on a matrix you created within the variable window, and you can view its dimensions and attributes.
  • The help function in MATLAB is also very good. You can get help for any function by typing 'help '. The help function is useful because it also lists many examples of how to use the function you need help on. The online help for MATLAB is also very good and includes tons of examples.
  • It would be great if MATLAB was open source, although that is unlikely to ever happen. I have the luxury of owning a license through my work, but I would not be able to afford it if I could not get it through my work.
  • I am also an R user, and I appreciate that in R, you can run code line by line very easily. However, in MATLAB it is a bit more difficult.
  • I am not a fan of MATLAB cell arrays...they are very difficult to work with. In addition, the plotting functionalities and options in MATLAB are not great. I would never use Matlab to create publication - quality figures.
MATLAB is well suited for processing various types of file formats, including more rare file formats used in climate modeling. It is also excellent for any type of modeling that involves significant amounts of matrix computations (I have found it to be more efficient than R). It is also fairly easy to vectorize most operations if computational efficiency is a big concern. MATLAB is an excellent option if you want to solve an optimization problem with genetic algorithms. The genetic algorithm toolbox (GA toolbox) in MATLAB is one of the best I've used and is extremely versatile.
It is not great for any type of agent-based modeling (e.g. cellular automata or swarm models). Also, I would not recommend MATLAB for producing plots. It is somewhat difficult to fine-tune the appearance of plots.
Read Maike Holthuijzen's full review
Katie McFarland profile photo
June 22, 2018

MATLAB for modeling

I use MATLAB to model the bioenergetics of organisms through the application of the Dynamic Energy Budget Theory (Kooijman, 2000). Through measurements of physiological rates under various environmental conditions, we can predict the response to stress in the natural environment, e.g. climate change predictions.
  • linking between files for calling commands is simple and allows for easy organization
  • produces clean graphics outputs with user-friendly interface to edit plots
  • It is a widely used software so finding online help to problems and roadblocks is pretty easy
  • Error messages could be more detailed to help you fix problems in your code
Base code for the bioenergetic modeling I use is supported only by MATLAB and Octave. The interface for running and editing code is much smoother and user-friendly in the MATLAB format. Plots are easily added and edited through MATLAB increasing the ease of use and preparing plots for publication.
Read Katie McFarland's full review
Dat Nguyen profile photo
We use MATLAB to program prototype algorithms for image data analysis. It is being used by our data analysis department in R&D. The model program is then deployed VIA MATLAB into a file we then use in the final system. This is very easy to do with MATLAB.
  • Prototype / model algorithms
  • Plot data and code
  • Deep learning
  • Not easy to customize plots/graphs
  • Coding can be tediuous
  • Sometimes it's slow or laggy.
Well suited for engineers and scientists trying to model data sets. Also good for creating algorithms to process similar data.
Read Dat Nguyen's full review
I initially purchased MATLAB 2017b for a mathematics course during graduate school. At first, I was skeptical about the product and why it was being used. However, I quickly discovered the features that make MATLAB stand out from C++ and Mathematica. MATLAB truly makes numerical analysis easier. The ability to easily push code to run on a GPU allows for a user to take advantage of the modern day hardware. The signal analyzer, filter builder, and machine learning apps have saved me and my co-authors hours by allowing us to quickly look at the effectiveness of a filter on raw data. The built-in K-NN and Neural Network algorithms were easy to use and produced fantastic results for our specific project.
  • Quick visualization of data allows the user to improve code as its written.
  • Easy to use syntax makes picking up MATLAB quick.
  • Constant improvement and addition of apps and functions keep MATLAB competitive with other languages.
  • Errors are simple to understand and fix.
  • Improvement to the symbolic solution output for mathematics would be huge as the output is currently ASCII art.
MATLAB is fantastic for numerical analysis and dealing with large amounts of data. The quick processing of raw data along with the ability to visualize and run code in sections made filter design and data analysis much easier. The only times I would not recommend using MATLAB is for symbolic solutions to mathematical equations as the output is archaic looking.
1) I used MATLAB in various applications such as Signal Processing and Communications, Image and Video Processing, Control Systems, Test and Measurement and Computational Finance.
2) It Provides development tools for improving code quality, maintainability and maximizing performance.
3) MATLAB is use for building applications with custom graphical interfaces.
4) It has functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with external applications and languages such as C, Java, .NET and Microsoft Excel.
  • MATLAB tools are best as it provides development tools for improving code quality, maintainability and maximizing performance.It has a vast library of mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, numerical integration and solving ordinary differential equations.
  • It is easy to learn. No need to write full C& C++ program to do simple things.
  • It provides tools for creating custom plots.
  • It has vast library of mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, numerical integration and solving ordinary differential equations.
  • Due to slow loading sometimes the whole system freezes .
  • You can't make a library in one .m file. If you have different functions, you need to have different files.
  • You cannot share a script with another person who does not have access to MATLAB.
This is a good software for engineering students. It can be useful for electrical, mechanical and computer science students for solving different aspects of problems. Image processing & mathematical calculations can be done by using MATLAB software. On the contrary, MATLAB software is not appropriate software for implementing deep neural networks and 3D plot.
In my company we use MATLAB for many of our coding needs. We work studying radar data and processing the radar echoes, therefore we deal with huge amounts of data needed to be manipulated with mathematical operations like FFT for example. Most of our scripts are either based in MATLAB or incorporate MATLAB functions.
  • Math calculations done easily, no need to add too many libraries or any complicated imports.
  • Plotting graphs is user friendly and they look good.
  • Keeping data in matrix form is useful, and they are easily accessible and referenced later in the code.
  • Easy access to stored matrices of data from the main screen. I really appreciate this feature to continuously double check how data is being saved and also to check the values from time to time.
  • Expand the student free versions, as a student it should be more encouraged to obtain free software to practice and learn more.
  • Too high price for license, too expensive for private use outside an organization.
Sometimes we have to use Python because of easier integration with some of our C ++ scripts. Also since it's open source some of my coworkers prefer it. Generally I prefer MATLAB due to the matrix and accessibility and I think it is extremely more user-friendly and easier access to the stored data matrix. Also I prefer MATLAB language much more than Python, which I consider less straightforward sometimes.

About MATLAB

MatLab is a predictive analytics and computing platform based on a proprietary programming language. MatLab is used across industry and academia.

MATLAB Technical Details