Octiv Review: "Simple, Elegant and a HUGE Time-Saver"https://www.trustradius.com/document-managementOctiv (formerly Tinderbox)Unspecified7.3181012014-02-09T00:03:41.946Z
Overall Satisfaction with TinderBox
Being a boutique agency with a large social following, we get dozens of requests for proposals each month. The time it was taking us to create, edit and review these proposals was so time-consuming that it was impacting our ability to fulfill the engagements we already had. TinderBox has evolved into an incredible platform for us - we're now able to template our proposals with substitution strings for the client information. We're able to send and track the proposals. And we're able to redline them with customer feedback when necessary. Where it used to take hours, it now takes minutes to assemble and deliver a proposal that looks fantastic online. It provides a professional and sophisticated impression of our company - an absolute differentiator in our industry.
- Simple to implement and use. If you're using Word to write proposals, distribute, redline and edit them... you're going to save time on the first proposal you write.
- Impressive to our prospects. When we distribute our password-protected proposals, our prospects always comment on what a great experience it is.
- A huge time-saver with its templating capabilities. We have standard engagements with our clients and we're able to control and update the messaging as needed, and still personalize it to each opportunity.
- A company that listens and cares about their clients' usage. From day 1 at TinderBox, the team has been responsive to our needs.
- Tracking and measurement show our success rates. We love the fact that we get notified when the prospect opens the proposal and that we can track our team's success.
- Mobile and Tablet Applications would be great!
- Quicker response times on proposals
- Improved close rate due to speed and professionalism
- Incredible time saver
- Microsoft Word,Proposable,Quote Roller
Software as a service was essential. We wanted to be able to manage all assets centrally without having to go back and forth with documents.
It's a fantastic platform as is, but there's always an opportunity to squeeze a little optimization into the fold. I am of the belief that the user should be looking left to go backwards, right to go forwards, up to the right for support, and hitting the menus for other commands. Sometimes I go to advance and I'm hit with the message that I have to save first... so I have to click a button up top to save, then back down to advance. I think a "Save and Continue" in places is appropriate.