Travefy is FABULOUS
January 13, 2022
Travefy is FABULOUS
Taylor & Co. TravelHospitality, 1-10 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Travefy
I use their product to quote trips and as working itineraries when clients book their travel.
- EVERYTHING but if I have to get specific - Customer Service
- Product Growth
- Stable Platform
- Easy to use and implement
- More canned details for resorts & hotels so I don't have to add it as I provide lots of details to my clients in their quotes
- Duplication of events, not just days
- Import dining & activities for resorts & hotels
- Expand city guides - They need more cities and the information isn't always picture perfect & updated
- I want myself & clients to receive an email notification not just an in-app message when a flight has changed/becomes untrackable meaning it was probably canceled
- When I add a car rental I want it to automatically add the return just like the lodging event
- I feel collaborators shouldn't need a subscription because it is usually a one-off trip/group and the lead passenger/group leader should be able to make changes etc without having to purchase a subscription.
- Would like to be able to put in 2 points and have the time/distance automatically calculated and added to the itinerary for transportation
- ROI is huge clients love the product
- Helps me stay organized and easily access trip details
- Assists in closing sales
- The only complaint is that it doesn't automatically pull in all resort/hotel details as this is what assists in closing sales. I have to add it for all new properties and this is a time suck.
200 Characters isn't enough. FABULOUS product, Amazing customer support, I wouldn't do travel without it. My clients love it. When I set out in the industry I was told their product didn't exist, I searched, found them, & it has been a marriage made in heaven. I would highly recommend their platform!! RUN do NOT walk to sign up!!
Do you think Travefy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Travefy's feature set?
Did Travefy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Travefy go as expected?
Would you buy Travefy again?
Well Suited 1. Travefy allows me to keep clients in my bubble providing complete resort details and trip details all in one place. 2. I have used Travefy for groups traveling internationally and in numerous states in the US for family reunions, weddings, etc. All details right in one place Less Appropriate 1. It isn't quick for me to create itineraries if I have never quoted that hotel/resort before because I pull in ALL resort details as this has proven a great assistant at closing sales.