February 07, 2022
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with VAIRKKO
When I onboard new employees I put them in Vairkko, including demographic information, certifications as well as most documents in their behavior tracking, and insert all in their document section. I check attendance issues, use various search tools, etc. Problems or challenges - When putting in a new employee's certification opens up a new window. If the said window is not closed and I add another new employee - the information is not all saved - I lose employee address, phone number, etc. this happens frequently. The search engines are great - but there are too many - it would be very helpful if the search tools used the most could be highlighted and placed at the top instead of having to go through so many trying to find the right one and then having to try one and find out it was the wrong search to use. It would be helpful if every time I went into an employee's General Information I didn't have to erase my name and password since it was not my personal file. It will not save what is entered if I do not delete the information that pops up.
- Behavior Tracking
- HR section information
- Easy to install documents
- Easy to input information as long as it is saved correctly
- When I update an employee's general information page - if they do not have Custom User name listed - it puts my name in there and my password - when this happens the information I added is not going to be saved. If I am working on the top of the page - I don't see this unless I remember to check. Please don't let this be an automatic fill in.
- Too many search tools - highlighting the most used would be great
- When a person's schedule is changed - you lose their previous schedule. So when we need to look back and see when a person worked but realize they changed shifts and we no longer have it in Vairkko - it becomes very challenging.
- above my paygrade
Do you think VAIRKKO delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VAIRKKO's feature set?
Did VAIRKKO live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of VAIRKKO go as expected?
Would you buy VAIRKKO again?
Easy to use for the most part. Easy to add documents. Nice behavior tracking section.