Best employee benefit and awards platform for any organization
October 21, 2022

Best employee benefit and awards platform for any organization

Rohan Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Vantage Circle

I use vantage circle to receive awards and recognition for my performance in the company or for the work done during the project.
The vantage circle helps company to provide their employee a reward or recognition through the platform from where they can claim vantage points into gift coupons of various online merchants.
  • Have almost every online merchant
  • easy claim and fast process to receive the gift card or coupon
  • proper history is there for the transaction done in vantage circle site
  • I think everything is up to mark
  • could have custom amount gift voucher instead of denomination like 100,200, etc.
  • rest things are fine
  • easy login and easy claim for our rewards
  • they provide us with a range of coupons on the e-commerce sites
  • The extension feature, which automatically tracks orders, is very handy.
  • I am a user
Our organization uses Vantage Circle as an extra goodie to work in Deloitte. And, I suppose it's open to all the employees and it offers cashback for our online purchases and the best thing is that we do get that cashback within 2 weeks, which is way faster than other companies that usually take around 90 days.

Do you think Vantage Circle delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Vantage Circle's feature set?

Did Vantage Circle live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Vantage Circle go as expected?

Would you buy Vantage Circle again?

We use Vantage Circle for shopping on e-commerce sites. They provide us with a range of coupons on the e-commerce sites, which we later can redeem for e-gift vouchers. The beautiful thing is the accessibility--I don't have to log in again and again; rather, I have downloaded an extension that automatically traces my purchase on the e-commerce site and accordingly points are credited into my account.