Overall Satisfaction with Vembu BDR Suite
There are always things to improve, I consider that Vembu [BDR Suite] is an excellent tool but it can continue to evolve to be better and better.
Vembu [BDR Suite] is being used in our organization as the main backup platform for our entire cloud computing business line, thus covering all the needs, not only backup but also replication and failover.
Additionally, we support all our channels to implement it in their own infrastructures and those of their clients.
In short with Vembu [BDR Suite] your IT staff will have one less headache to think about.
- Hybrid local and cloud backup
- Intuitive and easy-to-use administration console
- Vembu Hive will allow you to use any available storage for your backups
- Application-level backup
- File-level backup
- Vembu Backup for AWS
- Vembu Backup for G Suite
- Centralize all backup administration in your Vembu BDR console
- Allow replication role in Hyper-v
- Allow remote management of physical computers
- My IT staff has more time now that backups are automatically scheduled
- We have shown in some customers an ROI of 80% in IT administration
- Ransomware attacks are not so critical anymore thanks to Vembu
The most important factor in acquiring Vembu [BDR Suite] is the cost-benefit ratio, as it is a tool with affordable prices and that meets the robust characteristics of an enterprise backup solution. In addition to this, there is an intuitive solution that allows for easy administration and does not require strong IT training for staff.
Vembu [BDR Suite] has allowed us to have a good backup practice, being able to replicate the local backup to the cloud and also allowing it to be replicated in another of our locations.
All programmed and with easy administration.
Vembu [BDR Suite] adapts very well to virtual environments such as Vmware and Hyper-V, allowing you to easily manage backups and other tasks that are assigned, in addition to this it already has the integration for office 365 and G-suite which will allow integration practically complete with all the platforms most used by companies today. Although in the virtual part I have no complaints, in the physical environment there can be a lot of improvement in terms of centralized administration and management of endpoint backups.