Overall Satisfaction with VMware vCenter Server
We use VMWare vCenter Server to manage our VMWare environment. It gives us one place to go to manage servers and desktops. It allows a small team to handle a larger workload compared to when we were using solely physical servers and pcs.
- Manage virtual servers
- Allow for monitoring of error and alerts
- Snapshots make it easy to revert to a previous state before an update or application was applied.
- User interface could be a little cleaner
- Console sometimes has a lag
- Certificates can be an issue when deployed to a linked clone pool