Overall Satisfaction with Windows Server
We use Windows Server as our OS for our DC. It allows our company to be centrally controlled by one server and sign in with any account that's created in AD. We also use it for DHCP and DNS as well as deploying updates to all of our workstations and laptops.
- DHCP is done the best with Windows Server. Other software just gets in the way.
- Nothing comes close to AD with Windows Server.
- DNS can easily be controlled with Windows Server as well.
- The install process could be a little easier.
- Setting up an exchange is a little complex when it should be much simpler.
- Test your OS updates more so our servers don't crash.
- Makes setting up users easier.
- Makes our network more secure and easy to maintain.
- Updates our PCs.