Overall Satisfaction with Workbooks
- Simple to use and bring new users on to
- Lower cost of ownership with no upgrades or patching to "have to do"
- When you need support its there
- We needed a specific function and were told that it would be available in a future release. We changed a process in the business and then the feature came out sooner.
- We have definitely provided better customer service and response times to customers new and existing. I would estimate we are at least 30% better at responding to and dealing with initial sales enquiries or support cases.
- Having retired several servers and OS software costs, we saved a significant amount on the capex budget for other more important capex spend.
the product works.
support has been good or great
so far all has been great and we hope to get more from the product. we purchased for an initial year then renewed for a longer term, we have no regrets with this.
How many application are you replacing near term or in the future, think about the costs of doing so even though the services work is a reasonable day rate.
This is a subscription cost so make sure you company benefits from the opex budget versus the capex costs usually associated with software and supporting hardware.