Workbooks is the Workflow Workhorse!
February 03, 2015
Workbooks is the Workflow Workhorse!
Score 10 out of 10
- CRM, Business, Customer Service,Reporting,Automation
Overall Satisfaction with Workbooks
Workbook is used as a CRM, Customer Service (Ticketing/Cases) and HR Tool. Our whole organization uses it to track incoming sales leads, effectiveness of marketing, customer service (we use the case module to track inbound service requests) reporting on Sales KPI's, etc. Although it's not actually an HR software, we also built an employee module to track applicants, employee vacation time, onboarding, etc. Workbooks allows us to have one central system to keep track of our leads, customers, orders, suppliers, etc. It allows us to save time, automate a tremendous amount of processes, and focus more time on building our business to new levels. We no longer duplicate data entry within our marketing modules (Email & Marketing Automation), accounting, and customer service systems.
- Automation - It allows you to create automated follow ups and reminders based on updating fields or other criteria
- Reporting - In depth reporting and dashboards allow you to keep track of your business from following up on sales leads to what is in your pipeline. You can even automate reports so that they are created and sent in real time so you don't even have to be in the system to get your reports if you so choose.
- Integrating with other platforms. We have integrated Workbooks with things like Quickbooks, MailChimp, HelloSign and others to make our processes more automated and streamlined.
- High amount of Customization - No limitations on custom fields that can be created, multiple form layouts per record type, create your own relationships between people and/or organizations.
- It would be nice to have the google calendar integration now, but it's coming in Q1 of 2015 so we're happy to have that feature.
- Increased efficiency - Being able to go from opportunity to quote, customer order, and invoice at the click of a button and generate pdf versions of each on the fly has been a HUGE time saver.
- Better Customer Service - implementing the email to case capability in Workbooks allows our customers to send an email request for support or service, which then allows us to respond quickly and efficiently while tracking each of the requests in an efficient manner. Using a support dashboard allows us to see how long tickets have been open enabling us to put a serious dent in response time and lowering overall length of open requests.
- Greater Lead Conversion - utilizing the robust method for following up and tracking notes in a complete activity and create follow up one click feature, along with some workflow automation we have built in allows us to easily keep up with our inbound leads, focus on the ones with the greater ROI for our time. (Oh yes, using reporting and tracking our leads, sources, etc., has allowed us to find out which leads are best for conversion)
Workbooks is highly customizable, affordable, scalable, and a workhorse when it comes to being able to design a system to get things done. There is almost no limitations to what can be done with it, and even if you don't want to use their built in automation engine to design highly specific workflows, the functionality out of the gates is a tremendous asset for most businesses.
It's a really great system for small to medium organizations that are willing to spend some time thinking about how their workflow can be improved by designing processes which will allow them to streamline and automate their business. For people who are not serious about making a commitment to bettering their business, Workbooks may not be a correct fit. For instance there are a lot of features which many people think they don't need, but they haven't really spent the time to figure out what the needs of the business are. The nice thing about Workbooks is that you can turn off things you don't need, and then when the business demands, they will be there for you to utilize.