Overall Satisfaction with Workday Financial Management
Workday Financial Management is used by our entire organization. We use it on a daily basis to track our working hours, paid time off, our pay stubs and much more. It helps us stay on track by calculating the number of hours every employee works and when they hit their overtime. This, in turn, helps the company to avoid paying employees overtime and make sure that nobody gets overworked. All of the benefits are tracked via Workday as well. Any communication regarding requesting time off to rolling in new policies is all communicated via Workday.
- Workday is very organized and user friendly. I haven't heard this from any of my co workers that they faced a hard time navigating around or getting technical support.
- The platform offers variety of options for the company to offer to their employees. This includes easy access to their time off balance, hours they have worked, and accessing pay stubs any time.
- One of the biggest thing I notice on a lot of technical platforms is that they don't notify their users of any updates they may be making on their website but workday does a great job of notifying its user way ahead of time of any updates they may be doing
- Some of the Workday updates last till like 10 in the morning which prevents employees to clock in and check their times and some cases their schedules
- Workday can work on opening documents quicker instead of taking couple of minutes or notifying the user when they are ready to download
- Workday has helped my employer save money over the past couple of year by tracking time of employees and how long were days looking like.
- It has enables us to make better decisions by hiring more people instead of paying overtime to those who already work in order to have the right work/leisure balance
- The platform has also helped us to redesign our policies after seeing when employees were clocking in and clocking out and track people who were showing up late for work
- It is a simple and intuitive solution that can be customized for your specific needs.
- It unifies HR and finance, giving you predictive analytics, real-time insights, and global visibility.
- It offers a single version of the tool to meet the requirements of diverse companies.
- It integrates seamlessly with a large number of business apps and systems.
Workday is a very innovative platform that offers plenty of options and resources to its users in their daily lives. I have used Workday in three of the organizations I have worked in the past for. I am also a current user of Workday through my employer. Workday is best suitable for any retail or customer-facing environments. More and more companies are using Workday to even have strong candidates apply for a job. This helps them navigate their way through a platform that they will be using in the near future.