Yesmail360i Review: "Yesmail Enterprise 7, The Positives Outweigh the Negatives after 5 Years of Use"https://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingYesmail360iUnspecified10101012013-11-21T23:04:27.749Z
Updated December 04, 2014
Yesmail360i Review: "Yesmail Enterprise 7, The Positives Outweigh the Negatives after 5 Years of Use"
Score 3 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Yesmail
- Large Enterprise email campaigns for Fortune 500 clients.
- Account managers are very easy to work with and contact. I usually can get a response within a few hours to solve an issue.
- Software is very easy to use and ramp up time was short.
- Software has some quirks that take a bit of getting used to and can require what I deem as "hacks" to make things work. In particular, I have had issues with localized versions of emails going out as UTF-8 and some related bugs with that.
- They do not seem very willing to work with small-medium business models that have forced us to utilize other email deployment platforms. We attempted to negotiate with them and drop our monthly volume from 100k emails down to something closer to 20k, or even go to a pay-per-use model. They were not willing to do any of that and basically said 100k is the minimum and the lowest price they could do was $1200 per month. Obviously, this did not work for us.
- Costs seem very high for consulting and whitelisting of new email domain setup.
- Reporting features are not user friendly and are a pain to use.
- With a white listed domain, our clients are seeing 20-30% better deliverability rates.
- Once I was trained on the software, I have been able to increase my efficiency by at least 50% with deploying emails.
- Costs of the platform seem to be on par with other enterprise level service providers.
We will likely renew because we have some large Enterprise clients that utilize the system and we inherited that relationship and it is currently going smoothly.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Quick Initial Response
No - No need to, I have programming experience and can solve 99% of my own issues.