TrustRadius believes in the power of fair reviews, both for the buyer and the vendor. According to buyers, user reviews are one of the top 3 most trustworthy and influential information sources when making a purchasing decision. Some organizations use their resources on manipulating this trust. Biased harvesting, suppression of criticism, and fraudulent reviews are rampant in the B2B marketplace. That’s why we built our company around the word “Trust.”
We want to recognize vendors that share our appreciation for a fair, informative review environment. This is where the TRUE certification program comes in. The vendors on this list have gone above and beyond in their commitment to ethical review practices. These exceptional organizations have applied to the free certification program and made a commitment to:
- Provide equal opportunity for product users to safely share honest feedback in reviews
- Disclose how they source reviews and how incentives are used
- Read all published reviews and respond when necessary
- Represent review content accurately in sales and marketing materials
- Disclose the use of intent data for marketing purposes
For buyers, the TRUE badge is a sign of being committed to being Transparent, Responsive, Unbiased, and Ethical.
For vendors, you will stand out among the crowd as an example. Build a reputation of trust while expanding your market presence in the place buyers come to make decisions.
Below is the list of the 2021 TRUE Certified Vendors.
For more information about the TRUE program, or to apply for your organization, click here